ACCS wishes to emphasise that
this Manual is for general information and guidance only. It is not
intended to be an interpretation or a statement of the law on any
particular topic. Where a Board of Management is seriously concerned
about a specific matter, legal advice should always be sought.
No responsibility is taken by the ACCS for any errors or omissions.
Download - Tagairt Chapter 3
- 3.1 The Teaching Council
- 3.2 Teacher Allocation
- 3.3 Contracts of Employment.
- 3.4 Teacher appointments.
- 3.5 Substitution
- 3.6 Payment of Teachers
- 3.7 Job Sharing Scheme for Second level Teachers
- 3.8 Career Break Scheme
- 3.9 Advertising of Teaching Posts
- 3.10 Appointment Procedures
- 3.11 Suspension and/or Dismissal of a Teacher
- 3.12 Posts of Responsibility
- 3.13 Notice of Resignation and/or Retirement
- 3.14 Special Needs Assistants
- 3.15 Allocation of Secretarial Staff
- 3.16 Allocation of Caretaking Staff